|Lee Ji Ah|
- Lee Ji-ah (Korean: 이지아; born on February 2, 1977) is a South Korean actress. Her first role was in The Legend as Sujini, a lover of Damdeok, the King (Bae Yong Jun), followed by television series such as Beethoven Virus, Style, Athena: Goddess of War and Me Too, Flower!
- Name: 이지아 / Lee Ji Ah
- Profession: Actress, singer
- Birthdate: 1977-Feb-02
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- Height: 168cm
- Weight: 48kg
- Star sign: Aquarius
- Marital Status: Divorced
- Blood type: A
|Lee Ji Ah|
- Lee Ji-ah was born in South Korea in 1977, with the birth name Kim Sang-Eun. She moved to Pasadena, California, US in 1982, while in elementary school. She came from a wealthy family and had three sisters and one brother. She is the granddaughter of Kim Seung-hoong, former owner of a silk business. She is a classmate of Song Chang Ui, who was an actor in middle school and didn't know her as Ji-ah they both won for Newcomer awards at MBC drama awards in 2007 .
- In 1993 she met Seo Taiji, whose real name is Jeong Hyeon-cheol, and was the lead singer of Seo Taeji and Boys. She was fifteen and he was twenty-one. They dated for five years before they were married in 1997, when Seo Taiji retired as a singer in the USA.
- Having decided to keep her wedding secret, Sang-eun attended a design school, and auditioned for 'Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi.' After a competitive auditioning process, she was chosen as the character of 'Sujini,' beating out many successful actresses such as Ha Ji-won and Kim Tae-hee. She is rumored to have chosen the stage name "Lee Ji-ah" because it is her husband's stage name backwards - "Taiji" without the initial T.
- At the 2007 MBC Drama Awards, Lee Ji Ah got lots of attention for a dress she designed herself. In addition, she received a total of three awards: 'Best New Actress', 'Popularity Award', and 'Best Couple Award (with Bae Yong Jun)'.
- In 2010 she acted in the drama Athena: Goddess of War, a spin-off of the 2009 drama IRIS, with Jung Woo-sung, Cha Seung-won and Soo Ae when she played Han Jae-hee, an NTS Agent as well as ex-girlfriend of Lee Jung-woo (Jung Woo Sung). The actors dated in real life until April 2011, when scandal broke and Lee lost her role in Warrior Baek Dong-soo.
- On September 8, 2011 after the scandal and subsequent breakup with her boyfriend, it was reported that Lee Ji-ah was offered a Hollywood role. She took a role in MBC television series Me too, Flower where she played a policewoman who falls in love with an undercover boss.
- Lee's contract with Key East Entertainment expired on December 31, 2011, and joined Soribada's Will.